Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
app related

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

app related

my next period date on my app keeps changing. everyday I will look at it and it tells me my period is coming on the following day. For example on Monday it told me my period would start on Tuesday on Tuesday it told me my period would start on Wednesday today's Wednesday now it says my period will start tomorrow (thursday) has anyone ever experienced this?
Yeah if u ain't put u had it it will keep moving forward
Hi there -

Jodie is correct - if you haven't entered your period yet, it will keep telling you that you will get your period in one day.

To enter your period, tap on the date that you have flow, and enter the flow info, and any symptoms or treatments you used.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Emily
Thanks so much. Thought I was going crazy!