Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
ask a dr

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

ask a dr

All of the "ask a Dr" forums say currently disabled by medhelp. Is this always like this?
Hm - I'm not noticing that on my end.  Can you tell me what you're doing when you notice this?  Are you getting a particular error message?
Im on mobile. And I try to post a?  And it says "this forum is currently disabled by medhelp, please try again later." Its only in the ask a doctor forums though. But so far everyone I've gone to says that
Hi there -

Can you tell me what forums you are trying?  (If you'd like to PM me, that's fine.)

Are you using the mobile site, or the full site?  Can you try whichever one you are not using and see if that works?

Thanks so much, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Emily
I'm using the mobile site. And I've tried family and internal medicine, dental health, and ear nose and throat. And they all say that. On the mobile