blackberry
Hello. I was wondering if there is a solution in the works for full access via blackberry phones? I can't view my trackers, accept friend invites, or send PM's to some people here. Thank you, GM
If you are using our mobile site, you should have access to all those things.  

If you can't see certain things, please let us know at http://www.medhelp.org/contactus.htm

Emily
Are you using the BB browser or mini opera, etc?
Hello. I'm using the blackberry browser. I will post inaccessible items at the link you provided, thank you
Well I tried to post to the link provided, but got an error message asking me to go to operating system. When I go to trackers, I only see weight, water and asthma, which I use none of. When I get a friend invitation, I get a notification email with a link to view it, but when I click on the link, I go to a page that says "page unavailable on the mobile version. Thank you for your help.
Hi boogieman,

We converted the most popular pages and actions into a mobile version of the site, including forums and community pages, quick adds for trackers, and access to their friends' feed. The idea was that for our mobile users doing something quick while on-the-go, we wanted to allow them access to these areas on the site using a page that loads more quickly than our full site. Some pages, such as accepting a friendship invitation, have not been converted to a mobile page. That is why you get the message. You can still access that page in the full site. It just takes a little longer to load.

The Trackers link in the mobile section give you access to Quick Adds (like those on your home page), not the full trackers. We've added the first set of Quick Adds, but not all of them have been added. Unfortunately, the trackers you have added are not yet available on mobile and that is why you don't see them. We'll be working to add those in the near future, so stay tuned.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thank you, GM