Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
can't change information on tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

can't change information on tracker

my tracker won't let me remove info I inputted by mistake.  How do I do this?
Hi there -

If you click on the date with the data you need to change, then click again on what it is you need to change, you should be able to remove/change what is in error.

If you'd like, you can send me a private message, and I can change it for you. Just move your mouse over my name, and choose send message, then let me know what you'd like changed.

Emily

When you say click on the date, do you mean clicking in the column of the date and then change the input?   That's what I have been doing and when I get to the item I want to remove, I remove it from the list of all the items that pop up when you are inputting info. Then, when it resets itself, the item I have removed remains on the tracker...not changed at all.
What am I doing wrong?
Hi there -

Yes, that's what I mean - click on the column for the date.

Can you tell me exactly what you want to change? Are you clicking on Done at the bottom of the window when you are finished?

Thanks,

Emily

OK I think I replicated this, and can try and remove it from yours, but will need to know what you'd like removed.

If it's an Activity, Pain or Fatigue level, then you have to click on the trash can at the bottom of that window. I had to try it a few times to get it to work.

Emily