Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
charts not loading

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

charts not loading

When using Internet Explorer browser the charts load just fine, but in Mozilla or Chrome they will not load.  Of course I use Mozilla and Chrome most of the time.  Any idea what the issue is?

Could you tell us which charts you are using? Also, what versions of Mozilla and Chrome you are using? Knowing the name of your internet service provider may also help us figure out the problem.

Thank you.
Thanks for your quick reply.  I can load any of the charts associated with  the Trackers.  Specifically I'm trying to use the Food, Weight, Baby and Blood Pressure Trackers.
I'm using Firefox version 16.0.2 and Chrome Version 23.0.1271.64 m

I used these with MedHelp in the past and everything worked just fine, but not now.  

I live in S. Korea so I don't know if you still need the internet service provider or not?

Thanks again for your help.
Alan
Hi Alan,

Thank you for getting back to us. We are forwarding this to someone who may be able to help you further.