codependency forum
I believe that a codependency forum would be very beneficial.  I understand that there is already a "Living With an Alcoholic" forum but that doesn't capsulate the entire spectrum of codependency.  I don't know if everyone could realize how codependency affects their lives but if at least one person does it would be very beneficial.  I know alot about cognitive thinking, dysfunctional relationships and codependency.  I would gladly help and I think that this codependent behavior is serious and at least half, if not more, people on this website suffers from it.
The nutshell explaination is that codependent people rely on others for their emotions and are affected greatl by the positive or negative feedback they get.  This is a serious behavior that most people will not admit they do it but the ones that do can recover from it is they really want to.......I am codependent and I would be happy to explain how it has made my life difficult.....
Anyway, thanks for listening and I am glad that most people don't know what I know.
Hey there -

I think this is a great idea, and will pass it on to the community manager for you.  I'll let you know what I hear about it.

Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion.

Emily
Hi Emily,

It is good to hear from you again and I am glad you are still here.  I have alot of knowledge about this subject.  It is one of the hardest things to recover from in this world but it is a step that is necessary step for most people I can explain it but it would take a long time with anybody who is struggling with it because most people don't want to know that there is "something else" they have to work on while they are struggling with things like addiction. depression, and bipolar.  I think people will be amazed at how this knowledge could benefit them and even if one person gets it I will call it a win.  Thanks again,

Larry
Something else that I think would be beneficial is some kind of impulsivity forum.  I don't know what that would look like or who would be able to run it.  It is a behavior that most of the people on here likely suffer from.  Anyway just an idea I definately need more information on it.

Larry