Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
communities

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

communities

Can I join more than one community? How do I add a community?
Hi Dory,

Yes, you can join as many communities as you like. When you enter a community you will see a green "join" button at the top of the page. Just click on the button and you will become a member of that community. You will see all of your joined communities on your profile page.

Best of health, Mary
Thank you Mary, I will have to look for that green button then.
:)
Hi I'm new here just trying to figure how this thing work
Hi there -

If you need help with anything, please let us know.  You might also want to read some of our FAQs - http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=88

Welcome!

Emily
Thank you Emily I will thank you
Why does my Calender still say I'm 12 weeks when today I'm 13 weeks the only thing that changed is the days like ( 12 weeks 6 days) I want thing to be more accurate did I do something wrong in the set up even though it seemed fool proof?
Hi there -

I know this is confusing, and we get a lot of questions on it.  According to medical standards, you aren't considered 13 weeks until you have completed the full 13th week.

You didn't do anything wrong, it's just a confusing system.

Hope that helps,

Emily
hi,

can you please tell me how to join a community?
tried to find the green join botton but can't find it

thank you
lulu

i am such a big kid
pressing bottons before thinking
found out by accident now how to join a community

it is not a green join botton

below the avatar (that's the little picture on the top left hand side) of the community in question are 4 icons (little symbols) and the one on the far left which looks like a "+" is the join botton

lol
Hi Lulu -

Yes, we have changed the join feature since the above questions were posted. I'm sorry for any confusion. The description you provide is for user groups, which are different than our main communities.

If you'd like to join a community, you can do so by posting a question, or by finding a member in that community, going to their profile (click on their name) and then clicking "join" next to the community name in their Communities list.

Emily