Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
delete

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

delete

How do I delete a question that wasn't finished and got posted to the wrong forum? Also, how do you actually ask a question on the Undiagnosed Symptoms forum to the doctors? thanks!
Hi there,

I've removed the post that was miscategorized.  We're "between experts" in our Undiagnosed Symptoms Expert forum right now, but you might want to look through the archives to see if other members have posted in the past about a situation that's similar to yours.  

I notice you've posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms member support forum too -- doctornee sometimes stops by to answer questions, so you may get answers from our members as well as an expert.
Thank you, Claire!