Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
doctors and PHR

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

doctors and PHR

With this MedHelp what if i have to be sent to the emergency room and the doctors have to access my medical records and all of the information is on my MedHelp.  Would the doctors somehow be able to access my MedHelp to get the information they need? Because i know that when i go to the doctors office for a normal check up i completely forget the names of my medicines let alone say them corectly when i do remember them.  So if the doctors had access it would be helpful for the patient and the doctor. So my question is if your doctor can access your PHR?
Currently, no one has access to your PHR except you. It's a very very private feature. We would like to introduce the ability to allow your doctors to view your information in the future. If there are others interested in this capability, please let us know. In the meantime, you can print out the information in your PHR and keep it handy for those medical appointments.