Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
exercise tracker for the 'my diary' app?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I have just downloaded the mobile "My Diary" app. How do I add my exercise tracker? I have a menstral and a water tracker on there that I would like to remove and just have access to the foo
d, weight and exercise trackers I have on the full site. Is this possible? Thank you for your time.
Hi there -

You can add exercises and water in the My Diary app.  When you open the app, you should see Food, Exercise, Weight and Water.  Tap those to add data.  

Do you use an iPhone or Android?  If you use an iPhone, you can get the My Cycles app, and it will work with your menstrual tracker.  We don't have that yet on Android, unfortunately.

To get all your tracker info onto your My Diet Diary app:

1. Open the application.

2. Tap on ‘Settings’ in the bottom right corner of the screen.

3. Select ‘Sync/Backup’

4. Select the number of days you would like to sync and press ‘Sync’.

5. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to sign in with Facebook or MedHelp. Since you have an account, choose MedHelp, enter your user name and password

6. Once logged in, you will get an alert once the application has finished syncing.

This will load all of your info on your Food, Exercise and Water trackers, and Weight, if you have that one, too.  

To get the My Cycles app, visit the app store, or see here - http://www.medhelp.org/land/my-cycles  ;(There is a link for it, and also a QR code you can scan.)

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily

Thanks Emily,
This was very helpful.  I am using Android and when I select settings it doesn't give me the option to sync - only Gender, birthdate, units, goals and BMR.  Some of the time I put info on the website and other times on the app they don't recognise the info I put in the other.  Do I have to choose one or the other or am I missing something.
Thanks again,
Kate
Hi there -

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were using Android.  Android My Diet Diary will be released in a couple of weeks, so you'll be able to enter info in either/both, and it will update the other.

We don't have an Android My Cycles yet, unfortunately.  :(

Emily
i can't sync between my android "My Diet Diary" app and my online account... any help? thanks.
Hi there -

We hope to have an update for the Android app in a couple of weeks and will offer the sync option.

Thanks for your patience.

Emily
thanks so much!
Has this been updated for Android as I don't seem to be able to sync
cancel this last comment it just took a while and I needed to relog in :)