Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
food diary

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

food diary

I entered a couple of items of food in the food diary without adding all the nutritional facts.  I can't figure out how to either edit the nutritional information or delete the food item and re-enter it.
Hi there,

When you click on your food list at the main tracker page, you should be able to select whichever food you wish and then over to the right of the list there should be an option to edit.  You can then add the nutritional values you wish to add.

If you need any other assistance or help, please let us know.

Steph
Please, can you tell me how I may erase a past post?
Hi - as a general rule, MedHelp only deletes post that violate our Terms of Use.  However, if you want to send a private message to me (or any of the moderators) with the details and link to the post, we can review your situation.