food
one for eating problems, i may have a problem with an allergy but we're not sure what to, i can't keep track of what i eat easily so this would be amazing :D
I agree. That way I can see if there is a connection between food and headaches.
We do have a food tracker and an allergy tracker on our list of trackers to add. We're not sure when these will be available, but we'll let you know when it is. Thanks for the suggestion!
We are happy to announce that a Food Diary is available for you to use.  This tracker will be very beneficial for those users who have dietary restrictions due to medical conditions such as diabetes and high cholesterol, and will also be useful for those who are simply trying to watch what they eat.  In addition to providing a calorie counter, the Food Diary will also allow users to track their intake of carbohydrates, fats, protein, sugar, vitamins, minerals, and supplements.  Used in conjunction with other trackers such as the Weight Tracker, Exercise Tracker, Diabetes Tracker, Cholesterol Tracker, and Water Consumption Tracker, the Food Diary will be the perfect addition to helping users achieve their health goals.  Follow this link to start tracking today:

http://www.medhelp.org/land/food-diary

Enjoy!
MedHelp