Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
forum software

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

forum software

I find this forum to be the *most* informative and caring that I've come across so far, many knowledgable people!

I wish this forum used VBulletin software, it makes it SO much easier to read and follow threads.

Any comments?

thanks!
i guess the forum software doesn't matter to most...lol
thinking of starting a hepc message board with vbulletin software, especially if i start treatment in the near future...think i'm going to be in the house mostly...lol
Just a suggestion since you just bumped this to the top.  These types of threads would probably be best placed in the Hep Social Community side which also gets lots of traffic.  
doh!!!....thanks!