Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
friends

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

friends

I am unfamiliar with this site,how do I find others with HVC and become friends with them?
Hi there -

Welcome to MedHelp!  We have a Hepatitis C forum - http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Hepatitis-C/show/75 - and you can post there and introduce yourself.  The forum is very active, and we have a lot of very knowledgeable members who will be happy to help and befriend you.  :)

You can find all of our forums by clicking on Forums at the top left of every page. Our member communities are on the left, and our Doctor forums are on the right of the Forums list.

Just let us know if we can be of any assistance, and again, welcome!

Emily