Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
having a baby/ breastfeeding charting

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

having a baby/ breastfeeding charting

can you add having a baby/ breastfeeding in to your chart so you don't have a big gap in charting??
Hi there -

I'm not sure what you mean by "having a baby" chart? We do have a Pregnancy tracker, and a baby tracker. It doesn't include breast feeding, though. Would you like it to be able to track each time you breast feed? What info would be helpful to include for you? Time, length, pumped...?

Thanks,

Emily
no to put in your period apt that you had a baby/or miscarried, if that helps. I just thought it would be nice to be able to add "birth". yes being able to add how many times a day you breast fed baby would be very nice.
Hi there -

On our Pregnancy Tracker, you can mark Childbirth as an event. It isn't on our Menstrual Tracker, since most women using that aren't pregnant.

I will pass on your suggestion for a breastfeeding addition, and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it!

Emily