Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
home page

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

home page

Hi can someone please tell me how i can wipe (my friends activities) off my home page cause they are so old , Thankyou
If you go to your Stats on your Profile page, along with listing how many questions you have answered it shows your "Friends"  If you click on that, up comes a list of friends with their photos.   Under the "Send Message" column by each person's photo is the "Delete" option.
    . Hi sorry but i don't want to Delete my friends , on my homepage there is a list of names (my friends activities)  its them i would like to delete Thankyou  Help
Hi there -

I'm sorry, but there isn't a way to delete that activity without deleting friends.  It is something we discuss a lot, and I will pass on that you would like a delete option for the activity.

Emily
   Hi thankyou for your help .......Bob