how do i post a question in a forum?
how do i post a question in  a forum? i dont see a way to post a question, just archived questions from other people.
What community are you trying to post in?
This forum, as is indicated up at the top, is for discussing ideas for new features and the functionality of the MedHelp Web site.

If you want to post a question, click on "Forums" way up at the top of the page to see the list of available choices. Once you have gone to the most relevant one, you just need to click on "Post a Question" under the description of that forum.
I have tried this too, but cant find a way to post in the Ask A Doctor section under Thyroid.  The is no place saying post a question under the section description.
Sringle, the D2P Thyroid Cancer, Nodules & Hyperthyroidism (Expert Forum) is closed until January 6, 2010. Hopefully you'll get some good info in the P2P Thyroid discussion in the meantime. Welcome!
Hi I'm new to these forums although I've read them for years and years now I'm trying to post on oxycodone addiction so I'm not quite sure where this is even going to go. But I have been on oxycodone prescribed for 5 years 30 milligrams 4 times a day. I would say three years have been nothing but a struggle to not run out of my meds every month. I am going in to see my doctor on Friday to put me on a 12-hour extended-release narcotic, I have had two major back surgeries and I'm not eligible for a third one because of so much scarring around the surgical site. The last 3 days I've been taking 6 oxy's which is 180 milligrams a day. My script doesn't get refilled until the 24th and I only have 12 pills left. My question is if I wean off of 180 milligram down to 30 milligrams or 60 milligrams is this dangerous question mark my second question is if I am put on a Time release narcotic will that help the withdrawals from running out of the oxycodone. I have read so many stories on here that are identical to my story and it makes me feel better than I'm not alone but I do feel all alone and I know this is a crazy crazy drug and I didn't even know anything about pills until I had my back surgeries and now I'm one of the people that are drastically hooked. This is the first time I'll have ran out 7 days early, I've ran out 2 and 3 days before but never 7 and I'm very scared about it and I'm hoping this time release narcotic will help me. It's nice to know after reading all of these forums for years that I am not alone when it comes to this issue but at the same time I feel alone. I never ever thought I would have an addiction problem to Pills and I actually don't have an addiction problem to any other pills it's just the oxycodones, I love them more than life and I can't live without them and it's terrifying to me. So any help would be appreciate it so much.
LOL I just looked at this forum and it looks like the last person posted in 2009, so I hope somebody reads this and gets back with me
Hello Romabean.  Welcome to MedHelp.  We have an Addiction/Substance Abuse forum with wonderful people that will be happy to discuss this with you.  Here is the link that will take you directly to it:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/show/77

Please let us know if we can help you any further and best of luck to you.  
I hope you come back as we can help you~