Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
how to use this website

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

how to use this website

OK I cannot figure out how to post a question or reply in a forum.  I have NEVER used one of these types of websites and found it because I NEED support and to find people in similiar situations.  That said can you please tell me how to post a question in a specific forum (I clicked on ask a question and nothing happened the same with reply)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
oh it does take awhile to become familiar with a site.....

-click the orange button on the top of a forum, just as you did to post this question than after typing in your remarks be sure to click on the GREEN button at the bottom of the page that says POST A COMMENT.....that will post the question for you.

-for replying.....type in the reply in the box underneath the post you are reading and than again be sure to click on the GREEN BUTTON underneath that says POST A COMMENT.
thats all there is too it....don't give up!!!
Hi there -

Opus gave you awesome info.  If you need help with other parts of this site, or more on this, we have some FAQs - http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=88

If you need any assistance that the FAQ doesn't help with, please post again and we will be happy to help.

Welcome to MedHelp!

Emily