Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
i have a question

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

i have a question

how do i find the question i asked
Hi there -

There are a few different ways to find your questions.

1 - You can click on your name in your above post, which will take you to your profile, and your posts will be there.  As you post more, you can click on "See All" and will be able to see all of them.  Just click on the title of the post, and it will take you right to it.

2 - Click on My MedHelp in the upper right corner of every page.  That will take you to your home page, and on the left side, you will see a box, and you can click on Posts.  It will take you to all your posts.  

3 - If you hover your cursor over My MedHelp, you will see Home, Profile and Trackers.  You can click on Profile to take you to your profile and follow the steps in #1.  You can also get to your profile from your Home page by clicking the Profile tab in the upper left side of the page.

Hope that helps.

Emily