Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
i want to change my PW

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

i want to change my PW

hi i want reset password
ok first you go to account setting. its at top right of the home page.after clicking account setting you will see at the top where it says NOTIFICATIONS/ LOGIN AND PASSWORD/ BLOCK LIST/ PRIVACY/ PREFERENCES. choose login and password.  then you will see secret qoestion and answer. choose a question from there to which you know the answer well.then type the answer and click save. then the MEDHELP CHANGE PASSWORD page opens. just type your old password then new password and retype your new password then click change. and you are done. let me know if you still have any problem.