Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
iGoogle Gadgets for Exercise and Food Trackers

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I find that the weight tracker gadget for iGoogle is very helpful. It would be great to create additional tracker gadgets, specifically the food and exercise trackers.
can you plz tell me more about iGoogle Weight Tracker? sounds interesting :-)
Sorry for the delay, I'm new to this site and didn't see this response. The iGoogle Weight Tracker is just a gadget plugin to the customized version of the google page. You can customize google to show the news that you find most interesting and add gadgets/apps to also display on the same page. What you get is sort of a dashboard providing you with internet content you view most. To get to it, go to google as you normally would. Up in the top right corner of google, you should see a link for iGoogle. Click the link and follow the prompts to get started. You should see links on right side of the page to change themes as well as a link to "Add Stuff". When you click the Add Stuff link, that's when you should be able to search for MedHelp and add the wieght tracker (there's also a mood tracker, water tracker, and ovulation tracker)  to your customized iGoogle page. Hope this helps!
AWESOME!!! TY sooooooooo much... I use most of those Trackers, too :)
Thanks for responding!

Emily