Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
journal entries

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

journal entries

Is there any way to retrieve a journal entry that I wrote, but got closed before I pressed the 'done' button? I wrote a very lengthy journal entry and now there is no record anywhere on my pages/trackers of the entry I wrote. Could there be a specific website link address that can get me back to the page I was on that has my unfinished journal entry?
Unfortunately it appears that your Journal post never made it to our database.

You can try using the back arrow in your browser to see if it is in that history, but that's a long shot.

The next time you draft a long entry like this you may want to copy/paste and save it to a text document in case you get interrupted.