lost e-mail address
Can MH help me out..I have just moved and in the process I have lost an email of a good friend on here , I have left a PM but she doesn't seem to be on MH much .Is it possible for you to send her a message and give her my new e-mail address.Also I need to up date my e-mail here on MH  
Hi, Margy,

Unfortunately, we can't write to another member on your behalf, but if the member has ok'd email notifications from us, she'll be notified that she has a PM from you waiting here.  

You can replace your old email address with your new one on your Account Settings page, and once you click the "Save" button, the change will be made in our system.  Best wishes to you as you settle in at your new digs!

Claire
I looked at account settings I cannot see where it says anything about changing e-mail
bump
On top right of your screen, under "My Medhelp", choose "Home", then "Account Settings".  The e-mail will be the first thing on the page.  Change it and select "save".
Just treid doing that it kept telling me my new one was invalid and would only take the old one ..
Hi, Margy,

Please send me a PM with your new email address.  I'll be happy to change it for you.  Thanks!

Claire