Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
manage watchlist

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

manage watchlist

not sure how this works or how to configure notifications. I am knew to computer use so learn as I go.Any suggestions will be appreciated, as how to manage watch list, Thankyou
Tags: med help suggestions
You can keep track of discussions, communities/forums, journals of interest to you in a watchlist. Just click the Watch this Discussion link when you're reading a discussion, when you're in a forum or when you're looking at a user's journal. When you Join a Community, you automatically add that community to your watchlist.

Then once a day, we gather all the information that you're watching and send you updates. You can change the settings on your watchlist by clicking Settings from your home page.

Thanks,
MedHelp