Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
missing tracker data

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

missing tracker data

All my tracker data from the last weekend of August in the CFS/FMS tracker is gone.  I've had data disappear from a single day before, but never 3 days at once.  Is this a glitch in the system or has someone hacked my account?  What are y'all doing to make sure the data saves to and stays on the servers and doesn't vanish into thin air?  
Hi there -

I'm sorry this is happening, and I'm going to check with the engineers to see what they can find.  When did you notice it was gone?  Was it there until you logged in on Monday, for example, or did you notice on Saturday that Friday's data was gone, and on Sunday, notice Saturday was gone?

Did you add data for Friday, Aug 12 and Monday, Sept 5, or has that disappeared too?

I doubt seriously that you've been hacked.  It would seem odd that they would only delete random days of data from one tracker.

What browser do you use - IE9 or a previous version?  Firefox? Chrome? Safari?

Thanks,
Emily
Hi, thanks for the reply.

I noticed when I got up today that the weekend data was gone.  It was there last night.  I just checked my journal entries, and I did not enter tracker data on 9/5, but I did enter it on 8/12 and then record the vanishing of it in 8/13's entry.

I am using Firefox 6.2 (it was probably 6.0 when I started using MedHelp).

Thanks,
Sage
Hi Sage -

Thanks for responding.  I'm talking with our Developers about this, and will get back with you when I am updated.

Emily