Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
navigating this site
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

navigating this site

i get alot of people asking how to find things such as posts..what are pm's etc..it would be nice if there was something new people could click on (without having a hard time finding it) about the ins and outs of this site..
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
213044_tn?1236531060
They wouldn't get it anyway. You'd have to click on the button for them.

Look at how many medical questions there are on this page.

With a huge notice at the top of the page that this forum is not for medical questions.

I have explained to posters SO many times that Dr. Lupo is at the "Ask an Expert Thyroid Forum" and not at the "other" thyroid forum, that I am quite tired of it. But the same person will do the same thing the next day. "Dear Dr. Lupo..."

HELLO!! He's at the link I gave you yesterday!! He's not here.
Blank
213044_tn?1236531060
Sorry, must be a little grumpy today... :/
Blank
no problem...lol I had a little trouble in the beginning here too..I did the same thing and asked people..but some don't get it ever.i don't know..I accidently found this site . but it took me 2 months to figure out where the "social side was"  LOL
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...