Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
navigating this site

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

navigating this site

i get alot of people asking how to find things such as posts..what are pm's etc..it would be nice if there was something new people could click on (without having a hard time finding it) about the ins and outs of this site..
They wouldn't get it anyway. You'd have to click on the button for them.

Look at how many medical questions there are on this page.

With a huge notice at the top of the page that this forum is not for medical questions.

I have explained to posters SO many times that Dr. Lupo is at the "Ask an Expert Thyroid Forum" and not at the "other" thyroid forum, that I am quite tired of it. But the same person will do the same thing the next day. "Dear Dr. Lupo..."

HELLO!! He's at the link I gave you yesterday!! He's not here.
Sorry, must be a little grumpy today... :/
no problem...lol I had a little trouble in the beginning here too..I did the same thing and asked people..but some don't get it ever.i don't know..I accidently found this site . but it took me 2 months to figure out where the "social side was"  LOL