Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
new tracker

This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

new tracker

I take meds and supplements everyday....some of them, I like to miss a day or two so I can watch for buildup...can you make a tracker for that....and also, if possible...make the tracker adjustable for my routines.  I like that all i have to do is check them, i wish i could switch them for my personal routine.  Example: it has weight lifting, but I don't weight lift, i do a 10 minute workout that changes everyday...or put a box where i can put what i want....I know if you do get one for medication and vitamins, that everyone uses different ones.

Thanks, John    
We're in the process of creating an exercise tracker to track activity. Hopefully that tracker will be able to accommodate whatever workout routine you do each day.

We also have a medications tracker on our list of to-do's. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks for the suggestions!

-MedHelp
The exercise tracker is now available. To add it, go to My MedHelp, look for your trackers shortcut panel, and click Add a Tracker. The new exercise tracker will be listed as an option. Thanks for the suggestion!

-MedHelp