no answer
I recently posted a question on doctors forums for Dr. Mark Lupo concerning thyroid problems. I posted my question and checked to see that it was excepted in which it was, But I never got back an answer and My question was pulled. I would like to know why that was done. My question should of offended noone as it concerned health things only and to my case. Why was it pulled and left unanswered? It leaves me wondering why even try for help from this sight again, am I wasteing my time or somehow the doctors?

I don't see any posts by you in the expert forum. You do have several in the Thyroid community and I have to speculate that you may have posted there in error.

Please go to the top of the page and click on "My MedHelp". That will take you to your profile and a list of all your posts. You can click on any of your posts to see where they were posted and check for responses.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Regards, Mary