orchialgia
Why not offer a forum on orchialgia (a chronic, dreadful, mysterious, testicular, physical pain problem for men)? It falls into urology but I think it would be good to have a forum just on orchialgia. Tell me what you think about
this.   Thanks
Hi, Hank7p,

If you search for "orchialgia" or "testicle pain", you'll see a number of discussions about this in various forums.  Because orchialgia tends to be a symptom or feature of other conditions rather than a standalone process, it may be best to discuss it in forums like Urology, Men's Health, and Prostate Cancer.  In areas like these, the discussions would be more comprehensive.  

If you feel there may be others who would like to discuss orchialgia on its own, though, you might want to consider starting a user group.  User groups are created, maintained and moderated by our users, and they're a great way to give and get support and share information.  You can choose to make this group public or private, and you can then invite the others to join you in this group.  

You can find out more here:
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/MedHelp/MedHelp---Groups/show/1021?cid=88

Claire
MedHelp.org