Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
ovulation tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

ovulation tracker

I entered the wrong date for my period starting and its giving the wrong ovulation dates because of this, how do I change it?
I tried deleting the tracker but the information is still there when I reload it.
Hi there,

You need to remove the period info from the wrong date.  Click on the day that has the incorrect info, and where it shows your flow, change that to none by choosing the blank spot above Spotting.  Do this for all incorrect dates, and then enter the correct dates.  That should correct the ovulation predictions.

When you delete a tracker, you should be prompted to choose whether or not to delete the data.  If you check the box, it should erase the data that you've entered, allowing you to start over.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Hope this helps!

Steph
thanks heaps