Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
password

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

password

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY PASSWORD
Hi there -

Click on My MedHelp in the upper right corner of every page.  Then click on Account Settings.  Then click on the Password tab, and follow the steps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
There was no place to change my password.  Also how do I close my account if I want to?
Hi ninalilly -

When you click on My MedHelp in the upper corner, choose either Home or Profile, and you should see Account Settings under that.  You should then see tabs, and choose Password.

Send me a PM about closing your account. If something is happening, we'd like to address it, before you decide to leave. (Just hover your mouse over my name, then choose "Send message" on the right side.

Emily
The "login and Password" does NOT allow you to change your password - it simply takes you back to the login page!!! Every single time I want to use this site, I have to get a new password emailed to me b/c the stupid system in NOT set up properly to allow us to change the randomly generated temp passwords.
PLEASE TELL US HOW TO CHANGE OUR PASSWORD!!!!!
Hi, Arasevera,

This is a security feature that would protect you in the event that you left MedHelp running and someone else tried to change your password.  If they don't know your current password, they won't be able to get past that screen to make any changes to your account.

After you go to the Password and Login page, you'll be taken to the login page.  Log in with your user name and the temporary password we sent you; be sure that you're using the right side of the page.  You should then be taken to another screen that asks for your current password and new one.  Once you enter these, your password should be changed.  Please let us know if this isn't happening for you.

Claire