Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
posting problems
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

posting problems

So, another odd problem here at med help with posting.  On the Child Behavior forum all day I have been having trouble posting.  I write and then it says "failed to post".  It's happened on a few threads.  I successfully wrote on one thread in small increments.  Very odd.  

Not happening elsewhere that I can tell yet.  Is it just me having difficulty?  
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3136921_tn?1380650224
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that this is a known problem.  It means that you cannot post a reply that has over 2,000 characters.  If need be, you can post your response in two parts.  

This should be fixed early next week.  Thanks for your patience.

Steph
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Oh thanks.  I had a couple that I didn't think were very long and one I know was super long.  Ha, I can probably work on not being so wordy.  Thanks for the info!
Blank
3197167_tn?1348972206
Oh man......I feel better now!  I had the same problem, but I'm a mouthy gal LOL!  There's no way to know while typing your post if you have exceeded the 2000 characters.  Then when you put your heart and soul into an answer and it doesn't take the post.  urghhhh~~.....I just haven't known what to do!  Guess I need to be less mouthy until we know it's fixed??

How will we know since we can't track characters typed?  Or can we?

I surely don't want to invest all that heart, time and energy in a lengthy post and then blow it because it fails to post.  

Will we be notified some how?  Please and Thank you!! :)
Blank
3136921_tn?1380650224
Hi there,

I'm not sure you will be notified.  It is due to be fixed in the late night release/fix that they do every Monday night.  

My best suggestion is to try to post a long reply and if it works, fabulous! If it doesn't work by Tuesday, please let us know.

Thanks!

Steph
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979