Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
problems adding food to diary
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

problems adding food to diary

Every time I try to add food nothing happens! Like, for example, I type in raisins. In the search all, a list came up and I click on the brand. Then it brings me to screen where the servings and calories ect. When I hit the add button at top of the screen, it brings me back to the search area and nothing is added for food in my food diary! I have the app since Im on a tablet. Plz help, so far I can only add my water glasses and excersize.  Thanks :)
Tags: addind, problems, Food Diary, saving
1140115_tn?1348499315
Hi, destiny151263,

I'm so sorry you're having problems with the app!  The quickest way to get help is to email our support team directly from the app.  To do this, just tap on "Settings" (if you're on an iPhone, tap the 3 bars at the top of the screen; if you're on Android, tap "Settings" at the bottom of the screen).  Then click "Support".

Be sure to say "yes" when you're asked if you want to send data -- this allows us to check things out from our end, including your data, your app version, and the type of device you're using.

If you can, please include the information you posted here, as well as any other specifics. This will cut down on back-and-forth emails, so that we can get down to problem-solving right away.

We appreciate your using the app, and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes!

Claire
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank