Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
sad I dnt know but how do I pick best answer

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Been here a long time&always use the mobile site but Im on the reg.full site on my phone.got emails to pick my best answers but the link didnt take me to pick the best one.I picked my best answers a lot a while back when I asked a lot of questions but I either forgot how tp or its changed.Where do I go on the full site so I can do that&let the person who helped the most know???I feel so dumb lol
Nevermind got it
I'm trying to remember...

I can't do it from the iPad but on the desk top you would just take the mouse and hover over to the left and the "best answer" tag will appear. You just click on it...Oh wait...I CAN do it from here so you should be able to do it on you phone. Just go slowly across the top until you see it...
Thanx.I 99%of the time on the mobile site,only do the full site2check my trackers,finally uploaded pics etc tonite but I got it u can just touch and hold w/ur finger and the best answer option came up then I felt like a special kind of dumb lol.would probably work on a tablet too.