saving notes
I would like to clean up my profile page. Is there any way to clear out all of my notes without actually deleting them? Meaning, can I make it so that it shows I have no notes but keep the ones that I do have?
  I hope that you understand what I am trying to say as i am not real sure just how to word it, other than I do not want to have to delete all of the notes I have recieved.
  Thank you, Chris
There is a way to hide your notes from other people, but that would mean that members could not send you new notes. If this is what you would like to do, go to My MedHelp, click on Settings. Then click Privacy. There, you can change the setting for who can "send and view your notes".

Your profile summary page only shows the last five notes. The rest of them are in the Notes tab. Most people probably look at your summary tab with the last five notes. Alternatively, you can show your notes to only your MedHelp friends and only allow your MedHelp friends to send you notes.