Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
saving notes
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

saving notes

I would like to clean up my profile page. Is there any way to clear out all of my notes without actually deleting them? Meaning, can I make it so that it shows I have no notes but keep the ones that I do have?
  I hope that you understand what I am trying to say as i am not real sure just how to word it, other than I do not want to have to delete all of the notes I have recieved.
  Thank you, Chris
Related Discussions
  • Deleting Notes (2 replies):
    How do you delete notes from your home page under 'my fr...[more]
  • notes (2 replies):
    What are notes for? And why don't I have any?
  • notes and comments (2 replies):
    half the time i dont kno that i receive a note and a com...[more]
  • Can we delete notes? (2 replies):
    I have a note on my profile that someone left me telling...[more]
  • note (1 replies):
    How can I tell if a note was actually sent? The program...[more]
10947_tn?1281407852
There is a way to hide your notes from other people, but that would mean that members could not send you new notes. If this is what you would like to do, go to My MedHelp, click on Settings. Then click Privacy. There, you can change the setting for who can "send and view your notes".

Your profile summary page only shows the last five notes. The rest of them are in the Notes tab. Most people probably look at your summary tab with the last five notes. Alternatively, you can show your notes to only your MedHelp friends and only allow your MedHelp friends to send you notes.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...