Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
setting goals...

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

setting goals...

I set my goal to loose weight for the next 2-3 weeks, (I need to loose 40 kg's) then I start with a new one. That's the best way for me. If I set it any longer it would demotivate me.

I don't really understand how I can set my goals in the weight tracker here. I don't like that I have to remove the one before through settings and replace it with a new one.
How about making it more accessible and easier to use by giving goal setting a corner of its own - kind of like meal entries in the food diary. Instead of removing the past goal of the page, why not leave it there and just add on a new one with the stats sitting right on top? It would be nice to sort of see all my accomplished goals listed.

This would be so helpful for my weight loss. What do you think?

I like it, and will pass it on to our Developers and Engineers.

Great idea.

Emily