sign in
When I sign in on the home page here, there is a box that is already "checked" (X) to remember my details for next time I log in so details will be remembered on this computer.  I request that the checked box not be automatically checked but one should have to intentionally check for information to be remembered.  I share a computer and this sight holds very private information that I hope no one can access my private account without a user name and password and not because I forgot to "un-check" the box during the sign-in process. Thank you
Thanks for the suggestion. The vast majority of our users overwhelmingly prefer to have this box checked. If you're using a shared computer (such as a computer at a public library), the cookies for the computer are probably deleted every night or not saved. If you're using a public computer, please be sure to uncheck the box.

Thanks,
MedHelp