Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
sign in

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

sign in

When I sign in on the home page here, there is a box that is already "checked" (X) to remember my details for next time I log in so details will be remembered on this computer.  I request that the checked box not be automatically checked but one should have to intentionally check for information to be remembered.  I share a computer and this sight holds very private information that I hope no one can access my private account without a user name and password and not because I forgot to "un-check" the box during the sign-in process. Thank you
Thanks for the suggestion. The vast majority of our users overwhelmingly prefer to have this box checked. If you're using a shared computer (such as a computer at a public library), the cookies for the computer are probably deleted every night or not saved. If you're using a public computer, please be sure to uncheck the box.

Thanks,
MedHelp