Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
tag feature

This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

tag feature

I see the tag feature on the journals, but I am not sure how to use them. I want to use it to see if certain symptoms can predict  a mood swing.  For instance,  I want to be able to pull up all my journals that have the phrase "hard to get up this morning". Can the tag feature be used for that and if so, how do I do it.
I understand there is a place add tags. you can add any tags you want. I was wondering what use can be made of this feature. I think it answers qiestopms of your as weas mine. thanks.
Hi Jazzlover -

Tags are used to search the site for things.  For example, if I had a sore throat, and I searched the site for "sore throat", I'd get results from people who had mentioned a sore throat, and also included that in a tag.

To be honest, I'm not sure if there is a way to do this for journals, but will check and let you know.  When I search the site with your name and the tag phrase, I don't get anything but this thread, but that may be because your journals are private.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Emily
Hi there -

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to search that way.  I'm sorry for that, and sorry for the delay in answering.

Emily