Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
total sleep time

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

total sleep time

My data doesn't shown in total sleep time automatically, how to fix it? (Do I have to input the data by myself)
Hi there -

On the bottom graph, it is showing your sleep totals.  It is doing that automatically.

Is that what you meant?  If not, just let us know.  

Emily
yes! It isn't doing automatically indeed, how to fix it? Many thanks!
Hi there -

When you enter sleep times, the tracker is not automatically entering totals?  Where is it prompting you to enter a number for hours slept?  

You do have to enter sleep times - say from 11 pm to 7 am - but then the tracker will add 8 hours to the sleep total in hours at the bottom.

Does that make sense?

Emily
It makes sense, but my case is: I sync my data from my phone app to the site, so I didn't have to enter sleep times by myself, but when I want to know my total sleep time, do u mean I have to enter the data again one by one?

Many thanks for your help!
Hi there.

It looks like I have the same sort of issue. I use the Sleep-On-It iPhone app to enter data. I see from other people's trackers that they have a graph of Total Sleep hours. This is missing from my tracker, and I have no idea how to correct this! There is such a chart on my iPhone, but I would like to see it, along with the chart of Start and End times in the Tracker.

Many thanks ... Richard