trackers
There are other tracker that would be helpful to many people. There are thousands of people out there with condiditions that need traacking and discusing with other who have the same conditions as they do. I would like to see trackes on serure disorders, fibromyalgia, GERD and metaplasia (something I know nothing about but really need to.)
The fibromyalgia tracker is coming out very, very soon. Check back in a week or two and you'll see it. We also have a GERD tracker on our list of to-do's.

Can you clarify what a serure disorder is? And what would you like to track in a metaplasia tracker?

Thanks,
MedHelp
Hello!

We noticed your post requesting that a Gastro Tracker be added to the MedHelp website, and we are happy to announce that a Gastro Tracker is available for you to use.  This tracker will be especially useful for those with Celiac Disease, GERD, IBS, and diverticulosis.  You will be able to track your bowel movements, related symptoms, any treatments you may be taking, and you will be able to write journal entries to record your progression   Follow this link to start tracking today:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Gastro

Enjoy!
MedHelp