Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
want to unlike on facebook

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

want to unlike on facebook

i signed on to  FB and it says i like MH. i love MH but dont want my answers on MH shown on FB. how do i unlike MH on FB?
thank you
You should be able to unlike the post right where it says that you like it, just click on it and unlike.  Hope that helps let us know if you have any issues at all.
Hi there -

Your answers shouldn't show on FB, even if you have liked MH, or connect to MH with your FB account.  We don't ever auto-post anything on FB, but it is possible that someone else could share your answers with FB, but it still shouldn't connect with your FB account, and show your friends that it was shared.

I hope that helps.

Emily

There is an icon in the upper right hand corner of your FB page.  Click on that and you will see a drop down menu that will give you the option of what you want to do.
thank you all is well.
OMG....the same thing happened to me yesterday.  One of my photos somehow got linked to FB and when I saw it, it was very embarassing because of the people in the photo and the comments that were made in reference to the picture that was posted on here!

I immediately hid the photo comment that linked it somehow to MH. But I don't know how many people saw it.  How in the heck did that happen?  Also today I have a Baby Bump album on MH.  I have NO Baby Bump or idea how that happened!