Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
weight tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

weight tracker

How can I write notes for the results on my trackers? There is a box that reads notes for this tracker, but no means of creating a note.
I have looked at the tracker and do not see an obvious link to add notes.  I will pass this question along so we can get an answer for you.
More information for you...

The Note feature on the tracker is for other people to write notes to you.  If you want to add information to your tracker, you can use the Journal feature.

Please let us know if this doesn't fully answer your question or if you have any other questions.