who answers my questions?
This is all new to me. If a person answers, do they direct you to an answer or more info? Or just give personal experiances and oppinions?   Will a doctor or medical profecional answer?
We have two different types of forums here.  There are general health forums in which patients talk with one another.  If you posted a question there, other users will answer you based on their own experience or things they've learned.  We have some very experienced members who give excellent suggestions and insight!  They can be a great resource in many different situations.  In some cases there are doctors, nurses or other health professionals who answer questions here, but in general this is a forum for members to help one another.

We also have expert forums in which you may ask questions to a doctor or other health professional.  Each forum has different requirements and opportunities based upon the availability of the doctor, so feel free to let us know if you have any questions or issues if you want to post in one of those.

You can find a list of all our forums here:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/list

The general forums are on the left hand side of the page and the expert forums are on the right hand side of the page.