Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
I'am Scared,

This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.

I'am Scared,

So im fifteen, and i started being sexually active two months ago. with "the love of my life" he's older and has been sexually active before, unlike me (he was my first) the other day he called me to ask if i had been interactive with any other person but him. due to bleeding while he urinated. He thinks he might be infected with and STD. Im sure that i didnt contract anything because i feel perfectly fine, but what abuut him? Is that bad? I was reading that it could be caused by the bending of the penis, and he did complain about it. So could that be the reason?
It could be that and it could be an STD. And just because you are feeling fine doesn't mean you haven't contracted any diseases. The only way you can be sure is to be tested by a doctor. I would set up an appt to get tested and ask your boyfriend to do the same thing. It could be that he had this STD for awhile but just hasn't had any symptoms of it until now. Hopefully for both of you it isn't one or if you do have one, I hope it is one that can be helped with medicine. Good luck!