Itch red spot on face
Hi Doctor,
Can you help me to solve my problem on face itchy red spot come and go.

My age is 50. This problems with me almost 1 year. Feeling very sad and uncomfortable
Hope u can help me ...

Thank you
Such an itchy red spot that comes and goes can be due to eczema or hives. Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. Allergic reaction can occur to strong soaps, Solvents, chemicals, certain foods, food additives, plants, metals, cosmetic etc. To confirm the diagnosis I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and preferably get a biopsy skin done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.