Multiple Miscarrage
Anyone here had multi miscarrages related to IP or at least feel that they are IP related? Im pregnant with twins but Ive had fetal demise in the second trimester and Im going to try and get the babies tested but I dont know if I can get the $$ for it. Ive had 3 miscarrages but 4 babies lost since this was twins. I have two children with me, both girls, and one affected with IP and the other is not. Would like to talk to others with IP
I have also experianced multiple miscarriages due to IP & would love to talk to you.  I'm based in Australia.

I have IP myself and i have a son and a daughter (who also has IP) i have suffered 2 miscarriages one at 10 wks and other at 12wks, both were boys, it scares me trying again now, i am from UK and it would be nice to have a chat to others who have experienced this problem.
my daughter has ip i had 3 miscarriages befor i had her i didn't know at the time that what ip was no one in my family has ever had it or seen it before by daughter is mixed her father is black and all of the doctor had never seen a mixed baby with it and now i am pregnant and i am very scared so if u would like to talk write back
One thing you might want to consider is the IVF w/PGD procedure.   They can test the embryos for IP before implantation, assuring that you'll have a safe and healthy pregnancy.
I am 27 years old... I am currently pregnant, i was wondering if you had any wierd symptoms when you got pregnant and then miscarriage... I am very nervous, I am five weeks pregnant now... thank you so much fo your help.
I forgot to mention that I have IP, the first one in my family....
hi im clare im 38 and from the uk.ihave ip myself i also have 4 children i boy 17 and 3 girls aged 14,10,8 the last one was born with ip aswell.i had several misscarriages during all of my children with my first partner.i re married and have in the last 2 yrs had a further 3 misscarriages one of which is happening now .i have onlt just been told that i must ahve been carrying boys before but as misscarriages happened so early they cudnt do tests.i just wanted to reasure you that carrying a baby isnt a def no it just becomes a strugel.from clare i hope you reply as i dont know anyone else with ip
i have had a child with IP and have been trying to have another one and havent had any luck could IP affect me getting pregnant again?
Hi i'm 34 and have IP i have had 4 miscarriages and 4 children 2girls without 1 boy with and 1 girl who has ip. Its had but possiable. Keep trying.