Unknown Skin rash / Fungus
Hi. I have noticed a skin rash or fungus that seems to have recently gotten worse. I have never gone to the doctor to get it checked out since it almost never itched and has never caused me pain or any side affects. Really whats bothering me now is how it looks and why it seems to be spreading. I kinda just wanted some opinions from the community before i go get it checked out. I was kinda hoping maybe it was something i could cure with over the counter meds and not have to go see a doctor. But like i said i have no idea what it could be. Attached is pictures. Thanks for any advice.
Could be like the equivalent of like athletes foot, like jock strap rash. Though it would be more itchy. But possibly. If it is it can be cured with regular putting on of a anit fungal cream. But it will have to be prescribed by a doctor though. Hope that helps.