Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
seizures?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

seizures?

What signs should i be looking for if my daughter was to have a seizure? are there any specific signs of a mild seizure at all?  I don't think she's had any--but i'm not really sure what I should be looking for--If she had a big one---I think I'd know right?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
546640_tn?1267062157
When my daughter had her first seizure , i didnt know what it was but i knew it was not normal. since she was only 5 days old, it looked like a hiccup but with no sound , she had a fixed stare and her arm and leg were moving also like a jolt at the same time as her little head. after she finished the seizure, she would turn blue because of lack of oxygen. it was really scarry for me. i took her right away to the hospital and after a few days thats when she was diagnosed with IP.
hope this helps... how old is your daughter?
Blank
620222_tn?1294434326
she is now 9 weeks old.  We saw her pediatrican yesterday and from what I described to him and what he described to me--I don't think shes has had a seizure? but the wierd movements with her arm and leg were weeks before she was diagnosed so I wasn't even looking for one or paying close attention at the time.  she was diagnosed 2 weeks ago.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Incontinentia Pigmenti Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...