seizures?
What signs should i be looking for if my daughter was to have a seizure? are there any specific signs of a mild seizure at all?  I don't think she's had any--but i'm not really sure what I should be looking for--If she had a big one---I think I'd know right?
DNV
When my daughter had her first seizure , i didnt know what it was but i knew it was not normal. since she was only 5 days old, it looked like a hiccup but with no sound , she had a fixed stare and her arm and leg were moving also like a jolt at the same time as her little head. after she finished the seizure, she would turn blue because of lack of oxygen. it was really scarry for me. i took her right away to the hospital and after a few days thats when she was diagnosed with IP.
hope this helps... how old is your daughter?
she is now 9 weeks old.  We saw her pediatrican yesterday and from what I described to him and what he described to me--I don't think shes has had a seizure? but the wierd movements with her arm and leg were weeks before she was diagnosed so I wasn't even looking for one or paying close attention at the time.  she was diagnosed 2 weeks ago.