Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
vitiligo

This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.

vitiligo

what the last treatment to Vitiligo?
Thank you
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Treatment options for vitiligo include steroids, psoralen photochemotherapy(PUVA),depigmentation and surgical therapy like skin grafting,micropigmentation or tattooing and autologous melanocyte transplants. However the choice of therapy depends on the number of white patches; their location, sizes, and how widespread they are and the option that is convenient to the patient.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.