I have a question for an infectious disease specialist or maybe a dermatologist.
I first noticed three small extremely itchy red bumps on my wrist after swimming in a lake. No topical cream helped or over the counter allergies remedies like Zyrtec. No one else that was with me got these. It got worse and I went to the Dr, he thought it was some allergy and gave me antibiotics and anti-histamine meds. I took them nothing helped after about two weeks the bumps went away. I then have itchy, crawling biting feelings over my entire body. I went to a different dr she said it was scabies but no one else around be had them. I've since treated with permethian cream and ivermectin and cleaned my environment like no other. Still nothing helps. I have no rash, change all soaps to organic but still itchy and crawling. I feel mites maybe moving on me and on my face but cant see them. Not worse at any cretin time. I feel them everywhere from my feet to pubic area to face. I have a daughter and I'm so scard I'm going to pass this to her. I don't want to live like this the rest of my life. I'm not crazy either I've never had allergies and this all happen rather quickly. Please help me I've tried everything natural and holistic I can, and have spend hundreds of dollars trying to get rid of these awful things.